- We are FULLY insured and can provide proof of Liability and Workman’s Compensation. You can be at ease that you’ll never be held responsible for an accident.
- ALL necessary roof components are included in our estimating process and we abide with city code requirement on all re-roofs. You will never encounter a “change order” in your price once the job has started.
- We are licensed and pull appropriate permits. We’ll even let you know once the job has passed the city’s inspection with flying colors!
- We only use qualified crews that have been screened and trained. You can have peace of mind that all our technicians will leave your home in the same condition, if not better, once the roof is finished.
- Our payment terms are always due upon 100% satisfaction. We also guarantee the quality of our workmanship for five years and provide you with a written workmanship warranty. We’re confident you won’t have a single issue with your roof, but if you do, give us a call and we’ll get you taken care of right away.
Last week we suggested 5 questions to keep in mind during the process of selecting a qualified roofing contractor. At Highroad Roofing our goal is to provide superior craftsmanship and customer service from the start of every job to its completion. Here are 5 guaranteed qualifications you can expect if you choose Highroad Roofing: